Dr. Jordan was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and completed her bachelor’s degree at the University of Pittsburgh. She earned her Doctorate degree in Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College, in Seneca Falls, NY as well as earning her master degree in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention from California University of Pennsylvania She later plans to pursue earning her Chiropractic Sports Physician degree from New York Chiropractic College in the near future. With her knowledge of the human body, combined with years of competitive sports, she is able to incorporate her personal training experience and functional movement training and chiropractic education into your own personal techniques. She is a Certified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercises Specialist, Performance Enhancement Specialist from NASM. Not only does she understand the benefit a person can achieve with an active and healthy lifestyle, but she has seen how injuries and discomfort have hindered progress. She considers chiropractic care as beneficial component to accelerates patients getting individuals back on their feet and out doing the things they love to do. Dr. Jordan will provide a variety of different techniques that are tailored to the individual needs of each unique patient’s goals.
National Academy of Sport Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Corrective Exercise Specialist
New York Chiropractic College
- Whole Foods Nutrition Certified
- Foot levelers Custom Stabilizing Orthotics Certified
CPR and Emergency Cardiac Care Provider
- Certified by American Heart Association
Rock Tape Myofascial Taping Certified FMT Levels I, II
- Certified by Perry Nickelston
Specialist in Speed and Explosion Training
- Certified by National Association of Speed and Explosion
Motion Palpation Institution Seminars; Full-Spine, and Gait
- Hands-on workshop including moderated group discussion focusing on diagnosis, treatment, and adjusting techniques of the spinal column and extremities.
ConnecTx Soft Tissue Technique
- ConnecTX is an instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization system.
Libero A. Violini Health Center Award